Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Flu Shot

Brooke and Kobe's school was holding a flu shot clinic so off we went but not before calling Jill and her kids over and demanding she came as well. (okay so I didn't exactly demand she was planning on it) Mason's first


then Kobe Brooke looks away






My turn... ouch! Jill takes after Brookey Britney didn't want her picture taken so she thought she would be sneaky and go to another lady but I found her and took her picture anyway Devin is so brave






Jill had to hold Derek, after all he just recently had his Kindergarten shots and knew what was coming. As for Cory and Jason? well they are on their own to get the flu shot. Everyone over the age of 6 months needs their flu shot so get yours done soon :)


















2 comments:

Cher said...

I cannot bring myself to walk in willingly and ask someone to stick a needle in me. You are much braver than I am.

grandma to 16 said...

I love Derek watching mom get hers!

Mason & Kobe watch the process but Brooke says, "no thanks!" (smile) smart girl~~