Monday, October 10, 2011

:)

Time is going by so quickly I know we all hear that all the time but it really is true. Life is so precious everyday is a gift I am so grateful for my life and for my family. Last night I was tucking the kids in bed and I had a moment to tell them just how much their Heavenly Father loves them to think about that to ponder on that kind of love. I loved President Uchtdorf's talk when he says we ALL have weaknesses but we ALL have strengths only through him can we turn our weaknesses into strengths. I am so excited for this season of Thanksgiving coming up for a time to be Thankful for all we have and for all we are.

3 comments:

Cher said...

I love those moments! I was just reading somewhere to find what you do well and perfect it. Maybe if we focus on our strengths then our weaknesses won't be able to consume us.

grandma to 16 said...

You're a good mommy.. full of ZEST!..your sweet kiddos reflect your love of life!

Unknown said...

Beautifully spoken :)