Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stone Ridge 2011

The Jewkes kids are beautiful, just look at these three!! I miss them already. Aunt Jenny LOVES YOU!!!!


Mason and "Mason Jr." I can't believe how much he looks like Mason.




Troy looks great he has lost some weight and I love him so much he is a wiz on the BBQ



Cher is so patient and calm all the time I love it, and she looks so good, and man can she swing a golf club. OLIVE GARDEN...........great face Cory


The boys playing on the computer Kobe may be an equal here but when it comes to chess TJ beats all the kids.






Here is "Jenny jr" she and I run the same ha ha and love to sit in on a good conversation


I can't help it I love watching my brother drive a mini van.








We even get free lessons and golf lessons from this guy don't come cheap he is a golf genius Now this picture I think needs to be framed and hang in her room I love this of KayleeMichael taking a drink at the driving range in his PJ's, he loved "Brookey" and is also golfing






He has gotten so handsome he is the more sensitive one, and I love that about him never change TJ
The best of all, us four played in a Red, White, and Blue tournament I was nervous to say the least more like frightened beyond anything. However I enjoyed it so much and after 18 holes we came in 4th place and won $ which I spent on my very own golf shoes, that's right I really want to get better at golf I just wish my brother lived closer :( Mason played awesome and Cory and Cher saved us!!!! it was so much fun I want to play in it every year.




I love you guys this was our third year visiting and I love that you let us come I know it goes way to fast we try and get in all we can and then we have to go. Though I usually drive away crying (I don't like living far from any of my siblings) I love coming to Stone Ridge every summer.



















































2 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for all the fantastic pictures!!! I'm so jealous.........it really is a place where you can relax and forget all your worries. Troy & Cher are wonderful to let us come up and enjoy their beautiful family and surroundings!

it's like looking into the past....Michael is a clone of Mason at that age!

John and Randi Huston said...

This looks like such a fun place and absolutely beautiful!! Cute Kide :)